Who is the king of rap 2012?
With $110 million in pretax earnings, Dr. Dre is this year’s Hip-Hop Cash King—despite the fact that his long-awaited album, Detox, remains on the shelf.
What is the most successful rap album of all time?
Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP (2000) Eminem’s second album, The Marshall Mathers LP, has sold nearly 11 million units in the States, making it the top-selling album by a solo rapper. Eminem is also the best-selling solo rapper of all time.
Who was the best rapper in 2011?
For the rap categories of the 2011 Grammy Awards, Eminem wins two Grammy Awards for Best Rap Solo Performance and Best Rap Album while Jay-Z wins Best Rap/Sung Collaboration, Best Rap Performance by a Duo or a Group, and Best Rap Song.
Who is the king of trap?
1. T.I. Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia, arguably the home of original trap music, T.I. is often referred to as The King of Trap in the music world. His top-selling 2003 album, Trap Muzik, sold 10,000 copies in its first week and debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200.
Who sold most rap albums ever?
The 10 Best-selling Rappers / Hip Hop Artists of All Time (at a glance)
- EMINEM. 227 million units sold.
- DRAKE. 152 million units sold.
- KANYE WEST. 140 million units sold.
- JAY-Z. 125 million units sold.
- LIL WAYNE. 110 million units sold.
- NICKI MINAJ. 106 million units sold.
- FLO RIDA. 102 million units sold.
- TUPAC SHAKUR.
What rapper was popular in 2010?
|Song||Artist||Reached number one|
|“Your Love”||Nicki Minaj||July 10, 2010|
|“Love the Way You Lie”||Eminem featuring Rihanna||September 4, 2010|
|“Fancy”||Drake featuring T.I. and Swizz Beatz||October 30, 2010|
|“Right Above It”||Lil Wayne featuring Drake||November 6, 2010|