What should be in a high school time capsule?
Here are some ideas for what you include in a time capsule for a high school senior:
- Graduation cap, cords, or tassels.
- Your yearbook.
- College acceptance letters.
- A description of your hometown with pictures.
- Pictures of you with friends and family.
- A page from your journal or diary.
What do you put in a teen time capsule?
- A piece of clothing that reminds you of the place where you wore it.
- An old phone.
- A copy of Teen Breathe.
- Movie or concert tickets.
- Newspaper or magazine clippings about a speciﬁc event that interested you.
- Your diary and other sentimental letters.
What 5 things would you put in a time capsule?
Items to put in your time capsule
|Advertisements – Current||Diary||News of the day|
|Bank Statement & Cheques||Internet Information||Recipes|
|Bible & Prayer Book||Interviews with local dignitaries||Scientific magazines|
|Biographies||Invitations to Past & Current Events||Slide Rule|
|Blueprints||IQ Test||Stamps & Coins|
What should you not put in a time capsule?
Time capsules must avoid temperature changes, relative humidity, and ultraviolet light exposure. Do not assume you can bury any container. Your time capsule container should not leak, it should not rust, and it should not crack over time. It must have a secure and long lasting seal.
What should I write in my time capsule?
Your message can be about anything you want, to anyone you want. Like the rest of your form, it will remain confidential until all of the Census 2022 forms are released to the public in 2122. The Time Capsule is completely voluntary, and it is entirely up to you whether you wish to write anything here or not.
What would make a good time capsule?
A good time capsule — one that successfully preserves its contents before it is next opened after a planned period of time — requires only:
- A good storage container.
- A good place to keep the storage container.
- Careful consideration of what to include in the container.
How do I write a time capsule note?
How to Write a Time Capsule Letter to Yourself
- Step 1: State why you’re writing the letter.
- Step 2: Talk about your feelings.
- Step 3: Write about specific events.
- Step 4: Write about memories.
- Step 5: Talk about your day-to-day.
- Step 1: Make sure to address the letter to its intended recipient.
- Step 2: Communicate the why.
What questions would you ask a time capsule?
Time Capsule Questions Perfect for 2020:
- What color is your favorite colored mask?
- Did you ever run out of toilet paper?
- How much time do you spend in Zoom meetings each day?
- How did the pandemic affect your school (or work)?
- Where is the first place you want to travel?
- Did you ever make a tie-dye sweatsuit?
What would you put in a time capsule for your future self?
Time Capsule Ideas for Your Future Self
- Letter to your future self.
- Question cards.
- Polaroid of yourself on the day you buried the box.
- Goals and aspirations.
- List of favorites.
- Create a mood board of what you think your life will look like.
- Picture of the two of you on the day.
- Love letters to each other’s future selves.
What can a time capsule tell us about the environment at that time?
When a new environmental issue occurs or unexpected pollutant is found in the environment, Time Capsule specimens will give the information when the pollutant started spreading in the environment and how severe the pollution level is.
What are some fun time capsule questions for kids?
Fun Time Capsule Questions for Kids: 1 What grade are you in? 2 How tall are you? 3 What is your favorite food? 4 Who is your best friend? 5 What do you want to be when you grow up? More
What should I put in my high school time capsule?
Items to Put in your High School Time Capsule 1 HDD (HARD DISK DRIVE) 2 IPHONE 3 Storage Devices (Memory Cards, Flash drives) 4 NEWSPAPER 5 BLU-RAY 6 MOVIE STUBS 7 STAMPS 8 POPULAR BOOK OR SERIES 9 A HANDWRITTEN LETTER 10 THE CURRENT COKE BOTTLE
Would You Put your phone in a time capsule?
It would be pretty awesome to have that in a time capsule. Most especially the most recent version at the time with its charger, otherwise it would be pretty much useless. The phone can also hold a lot of content on it, to save you space on other things in your capsule. Who knows if cell phones will even be around in 100 years?
How do you make a time capsule for kids?
Download the time capsule questions and the labels and have kids fill them out. Cut the labels with a paper cutter or scissors, and tape them around the outside of your time capsule container. You can also add a few mementos from the year. Stickers or little things that your kids won’t miss. Next, seal them up tightly.