What replaced HTC Sync Manager?
AirMore. The second replacement to HTC Sync Manager is AirMore. It can transfer files online without downloading the program on the computer. It also transfers multiple data types, like contacts, media files, and more.
How do I put music on my HTC phone?
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Music.
- Swipe to the Playlists tab.
- Tap , and then enter a playlist name.
- To add songs, tap beside the title text box, browse your music collection, and then tap a song to add. Repeat this step to add more songs.
- You can also: Rearrange songs.
- Tap Save.
How do I update my HTC Sync Manager on my phone?
In HTC Sync Manager, click > Check for updates. If a new version is available, download and install the update.
How do I sync my HTC phone to my computer?
- Install and update the HTC Sync Manager to the latest version on your PC. The updates will ensure that you’re running the latest drivers.
- Tap “Settings | More | Mobile network sharing | USB network setting | USB tethering.”
- Connect the HTC phone to the PC via USB cable; the PC automatically configures itself.
How do I download HTC Software?
You can choose to automatically download and install software updates for HTC or mobile operator apps.
- Go to Settings, and then tap About.
- Tap Software updates.
- To save on data usage, you can choose to update through Wi-Fi only.
- Choose whether to auto-download system updates, app updates, or both.
What is HTC Sync?
HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to and from your computer with your HTC phone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well.
How do I transfer photos from HTC to Mac?
Transferring Photos and Videos to a Mac
- Attach a USB cable to your phone and to a free USB port on your Mac.
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
How do I save a picture on my HTC?
If you still have the HTC Gallery app installed in your phone, you can also back up stored photos and videos from it to your Google Account.
- Open the HTC Gallery app.
- Navigate to the set of photos and videos to back up.
- Tap the Share button, and then tap Save to Drive or Upload to Photos.
What does HTC Sync Manager do?
How do I transfer files from my HTC Desire to my computer?
Copying files between HTC 10 and your computer
- Connect HTC 10 to the computer using the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- On HTC 10, unlock the screen if it’s locked.
- On the pop-up message that asks whether to use USB for file transfers, tap Yes.
- Choose to view files.
- Copy the files from your computer to HTC 10, or vice versa.
Is the HTC One still supported?
No longer supported HTC® devices Please consider upgrading to a newer device by logging in to My Verizon, or visit the HTC site for support or the Verizon Community where you can post your question to find answers. The devices no longer supported include the following: DROID DNA by HTC.
How can I update my HTC One Android version?
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select About.
- Select Software updates.
- Wait for the search to finish.
- If your phone is up to date, select OK.
- If your phone is not up to date, you will see the following screen. Select OK.
- Wait for the download to finish.
You can use HTC Sync™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts, and web browser bookmarks between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone.
How do I install HTC Sync Manager?
Installing HTC Sync Manager on your computer
- Download the HTC Sync Manager installer from the HTC support site: htc. com/hsm/.
- Launch the installer and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the supplied USB cable. HTC Sync Manager opens.
How do I transfer files from my HTC to my computer?
What is HTC manager?
Organize and enjoy your media content section HTC Sync Manager is a free application for your computer that makes it easy to sync all of your media to and from your computer with your HTC phone. You can also sync all of your contacts, calendar events, bookmarks, and documents as well.
How do I download software to my HTC phone?
How can I update my old HTC phone?
On your Android phone
- Connect your phone and your RE.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Advanced settings.
- Tap Check for updates.
- If there’s an available firmware update, tap Update.
- Wait until the firmware update is complete.