What do Pinterest Analytics mean?
Pinterest Analytics is a free set of tools that anyone with a Pinterest Business account can use to monitor key metrics and track their performance over time. For example, you can use Pinterest Analytics to see which of your Pins generated the most impressions, and which ones drove the most clicks to your website.
How do you measure success on Pinterest?
How to check your Pinterest Analytics
- Log in to your Pinterest account (business).
- Click Analytics in the upper right corner. Source: Pinterest.
- Select Overview from the dropdown menu to track the performance of your Pins and boards. Source: Pinterest.
- From here, use the dropdown menu to access the data you need:
What metrics should I track on Pinterest?
Pinterest metrics that brand marketers should monitor
- Average Repins per Pin.
- Average Likes per Pin.
- Average Comments per Pin.
- Average 2nd Degree Followers.
- Follower Engagement.
- Short-Term Follower Engagement.
How do I see monthly viewers on Pinterest?
You can still view total Monthly Viewers by:
- Opening your Pinterest Analytics.
- Selecting Overview.
- Select “Monthly Total Audience” from the drop-down menu under “Performance Over Time”
Are Pinterest Analytics accurate?
It can’t look pretty impressive, but the truth is that the number is fairly misleading and does not give an accurate representation of how you’re tracking as far as traffic to your blog goes. For instance, most recently my parenting blog Pinterest account has been sitting at 1.6 million in reach.
Do Pinterest pay you?
Pinterest will pay you directly if you’re part of the Creator Rewards program and your content meets the goal requirements and eligibility criteria. Pinterest does not facilitate payment for other monetization programs like product tagging, affiliate links or brand partnerships.
Does Pinterest count my own views?
“Monthly Views” now refers to the number of times your published pins and pins saved from your claimed domain or accounts were on screen in the last 30 days. In other words, this is the number of times your own pins appeared in the Pinterest home feed, search results, and other places on Pinterest in the last 30 days.
Does Pinterest count your own views?
How many Pinterest followers do you need to get paid?
How many followers do you need to make money on Pinterest? You don’t need a million followers to make money on Pinterest. In fact, anyone who includes affiliate links in their pins or offers products on their own website can make money online using the strategies mentioned earlier.
How many Pinterest impressions is good?
It’s quite normal to see a low click through rate on your pins (meaning the amount of outbound clicks vs impressions) – somewhere between 1-2% is pretty standard depending on your niche. The key is to get lots of impressions, and create highly clickable pins to convert some of those into outbound clicks.
How can I increase my Pinterest followers?
24 real ways to get more followers on Pinterest
- Know who uses Pinterest.
- Engage with what’s popular.
- Join relevant group boards.
- Post fresh and original content.
- Stand out with beautiful visuals.
- Include detailed descriptions.
- Add relevant keywords and hashtags.
- Name Pinterest boards thoughtfully.
How do beginners make money on Pinterest?
8 Ways to Make Money with a Pinterest Account
- Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant.
- Include Affiliate Links in Pins.
- Partner with Brands.
- Offer Pinterest Consulting Services.
- Drive Traffic to Your ECommerce Site.
- Drive Traffic to Your Blog.
- Sell Pinterest Templates.
- Teach Pinterest Marketing.