What are Air Force EPR bullets?
EPRs are required to be written in a format peculiar to the U.S. Air Force. When accomplishments are listed in an annual performance report, they are limited to a single or sometimes two lines. This means that a feat that may have taken months of planning and effort must be fully described in one line. More…
What is the whole Airman concept?
It’s the practice of consistently bettering yourself, those you come in contact with, and your environment as a whole. Being an Airman would then, by this definition, mean it’s your job to be a force for good, waking up each morning better than you were the previous morning.
What are the 3 parts to an EPR bullet?
We built the three parts of the bullet, the accomplishment, impact, and result.
How long does it take to write an EPR?
If you have all the information you need, which is the RIP and a list of the ratee’s accomplishments, you can produce a pretty good draft in an hour or so depending on your ability. Click on the links below for specific instructions. One of two forms is used for documenting performance.
How many bullets do you need for an airman of the quarter?
Let’s look at an NCO of the Quarter package. According to Air Education and Training Command, “the package shall consist of 21 bullets dispersed under three headers: job/duty performance, significant self-improvement and base/community involvement.”
How many bullets does a Loe have?
All you have to do is list the work that the ratee has performed, whether it’s a single line or twenty bullets. It’s an informal document and optional. You don’t even have to complete one if the troop doesn’t deserve one or have any material to record.
How do you shorten the EPR bullets?
Open Microsoft Word or a new email in Outlook.
- Type “2009”
- Highlight “2009”, and press “Alt” and “X” key at the same time. 2009 will disappear and a blank space will be left.
- Open the awards package or evaluation, and highlight a blank space and press “Ctrl” and “V” at the same time and watch the space shrink.
How do you write bullets?
How to use bullet points
- Make sure all items in the list are related to each other.
- Use the same font and margin width in each bulleted point.
- Keep bullet points short, preferably no more than three lines long.
- Begin all items with the same part of speech (active verbs work well) and make sure they are in parallel form.
What is a 4 on EPR?
twice.” Or use the stock phrase for “3” EPRs: “consider for promotion”. Promotion Statement Key: 5 – promote now, immediately, as soon as possible (promote) 4 – ready for promotion (don’t promote)