Is Gmail API free?
Gmail API is available for free, but it has certain daily usage limits for API calls. Daily usage: 1 billion API calls per day. Per User Rate Limit: 250 API calls per user per second.
Is there an API for Gmail?
The Gmail API is a RESTful API that can be used to access Gmail mailboxes and send mail. For most web applications the Gmail API is the best choice for authorized access to a user’s Gmail data and is suitable for various applications, such as: Read-only mail extraction, indexing, and backup.
How do I enable API in Gmail?
Enable an API
- Go to the API Console.
- From the projects list, select a project or create a new one.
- If the APIs & services page isn’t already open, open the console left side menu and select APIs & services, and then select Library.
- Click the API you want to enable.
- Click ENABLE.
How many emails can you send with Gmail API?
Gmail sending limits
|Unique recipients per day Each email address (each unique recipient) counts only once per day: 5 emails sent to 10 different addresses count as 10 unique recipients* 5 emails sent to a single address count as 1 unique recipient*||3,000 (2,000 external, 500 external for trial accounts)|
Does Google Drive API cost money?
All use of the Drive API is available at no additional cost. Exceeding the quota request limits doesn’t incur extra charges and your account is not billed.
How do I view Gmail API?
Sign in to Google Cloud console and create a New Project or continue with an existing project.
- Create a New Project.
- Go to APIs and Services.
- Go to Enable APIs and Services.
- Enable Gmail API.
- Configure Consent screen.
- Enter Application name.
- Go to Credentials.
- Create an OAuth Client ID.
How can I retrieve data from Gmail?
How to extract specific data from your Gmail
- Step 1: Create your free Parseur account.
- Step 2: Forward select Gmail emails to Parseur.
- Step 3: Teach Parseur which data needs to be extracted.
- Step 4: Automate forwarding of your Gmail emails to Parseur.
- Step 5: Send extracted data to your favorite app.
How do I read Gmail API?
How can I send 10000 emails in Gmail?
6 easy steps to send bulk emails from Gmail
- Step 1: Connect your Gmail account.
- Step 2: Create your email list.
- Step 3: Create a sequence.
- Step 4: Compose your email.
- Step 5: Upload the list in CSV format.
- Step 6: Send or schedule the email.
How can I send more than 500 emails in Gmail?
How to Make Gmail Send More Than 500 Emails
- Create a second Gmail account to send to additional recipients.
- Purchase Google Apps for Business.
- Check to see whether your school offers Google Apps for Education.
- Create a Google Group to send frequent messages to a large group of people.
Can I use Google Drive API for free?
The usage of Google Drive API is completely free.