How do you change the blade on a Husqvarna k770?
- Remove the multitool from its housing near the handle.
- Loosen the nut on the blade shaft.
- Unfasten the bolt by hand and remove the blade collar/flange.
- Carefully remove the old blade from the machine.
- Replace with a correspondingly-sized diamond blade.
- Replace the blade collar and nut.
How much does a concrete saw weigh?
They can range from small one-handed saws that weigh between 5 to 10 pounds to larger two-handed concrete saws that need a wheeled base to be used properly. In many cases, these saws can also be used for other materials, depending on the type of blade with which they are equipped.
How does a ring saw work?
A ring saw operates by the blade spinning in a circle, whereas other concrete cutters vibrate, which can wear out the teeth of the machine quicker and cause chips and abrasions to a more delicate material.
How do you start a Husqvarna k770 concrete saw?
Warm engine start:
- Press the decompression valve.
- Pull the choke control out and then press it in again. This puts the throttle in high speed idle and you can start without choke.
- Start the power cutter as described for cold engine start.
Which concrete cutter is best?
The 10 Best Concrete Saws
- Husqvarna K770 Concrete Saw – Best Overall. Check Latest Price.
- Makita 14-Inch Gas Concrete Saw. Check Latest Price.
- Evolution Concrete Saw – Best Value.
- Metabo CM4SB2 Concrete Saw.
- SKILSAW Worm Drive Concrete Saw.
- XtremepowerUS Concrete Saw.
- Husqvarna K4000 Concrete Saws.
- Makita 4100NHX1 Concrete-Saw.
What is the best tool to cut cement?
Circular saws, while more often used to cut wood, can also make quick and clean cuts in cement board—and are often conveniently on hand in the workshops of DIY-savvy homeowners.
What kind of fuel does a Stihl TS400 use?
The correct mix for the Stihl TS400 & TS410 and chainsaws is 1:50 mix. We recommend the genuine Stihl Oil Shots.
How do you use a concrete saw?
How To Hand Held Concrete Saw (Circular Saw & Chain Saw)
- Draw a line on the cutting surface and measure.
- Ensure the material is firmly clamped to a desk.
- Choose a blade that matches the material.
- Reduce the blade depth by 1/4 inch.
- Verify the bevel angle.
- Connect the saw’s cord or battery to a power source.
Is the Husqvarna k970 a good saw?
The K970-16″ saw is a very powerful 2-stroke gas saw with 50:1 gas-to-oil mix. When there is harder material or speed of cut is important, this saw will make the difference. Only 1.5 more HP compared to the Husqvarna K770, however in the 2-stroke world that can make a huge difference.
How deep can a Husqvarna K 970 cut?
Power Cutters Husqvarna K 970 Chain The petrol power cutter Husqvarna K 970 Chain has a unique cutting depth, allowing you to cut 390 mm from one side. It can also make openings as small as 11 x 11 cm, which makes it perfect for irregularly shaped openings.
What kind of gas is in a k970 saw?
The K970-16″ saw is a very powerful 2-stroke gas saw with 50:1 gas-to-oil mix. When there is harder material or speed of cut is important, this saw will make the difference.
How do I contact Husqvarna customer service?
17400 West 119th Street Olathe, KS 66061 Phone:800-288-5040 Fax:800-825-0028 Diamond Tool Manufacturing Facility 10250 Two Notch Road Columbia, SC 29229 Phone:800-845-1312 Fax:800-825-0028 E-mail hcpcustomer.[email protected] Wish list Your wish list