How do I Scan a document and email from my HP printer?
Scan to Email
- Place the document on the scanner glass according to the indicators on the printer.
- Close the scanner lid.
- From the Home screen on the printer control panel, touch the Scan icon .
- Touch Scan to E-mail.
- Touch Send an E-mail.
- Select the From address that you want to use.
How do I Scan a document?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
Where do scanned documents go on Windows 10?
Usually, when you connect a scanner to your computer, Windows PC saves scanned documents in either the “My Documents” or “My Scans” folder by default. But for a Windows 10 user, you may find the files in the “Pictures” folder, especially if you saved them as images, such as . jpg, .
How do you scan a document and send it by email?
About This Article
- Scan the document you want to send.
- Open your email application or email website.
- Compose a new email message.
- Type the recipient’s email address in the “To:” field.
- Click the “attach files” button.
- Locate and click the scanned document.
- Click Open.
- Send the message.
How do I find scanned items on my computer?
Usually, when you connect a scanner to your computer, Windows PC saves scanned documents in either the “My Documents” or “My Scans” folder by default. But for a Windows 10 user, you may find the files in the “Pictures” folder, especially if you saved them as images, such as . jpg, . jpeg, or .
How do I Scan a document and upload it to my computer Windows 10?
Scan a picture or document with Windows Scan app
- Under Scanner, select the scanner you want to use.
- Under Source, select the location you prefer to scan from.
- Under File type, select the type of file you want the scan to be saved as.
- Select Show more to show the Save file to options.
How do I scan a document from my printer to my computer?
1. In search box on your taskbar, type Devices and Printers and hit the Enter key.
Why won’t my HP printer scan to my computer?
Print a Configuration Page to get the printer’s IPv4 address (you can also tap on the wireless icon on the Front panel of your Printer to get the IP
Why is my HP scanner not connecting to my computer?
Scanning to computer is not working either because the scan to PC is not enabled or because the full feature drivers are not installed. First, try to enable the scan to PC by following the steps below: Go to Finder – Applications; Go to HP / Hewlett Packard – Envy 5660; Locate and open the HP utility.
How do I connect my HP printer to my computer?
HP Officejet Pro 8500a Wifi Direct Setup Click on the printer list under the device settings and click on Add a printer. Now Wake the printer with the power button and come back to the computer option and click on Add device. Open the item you wish to print, click on the File and then click on the Print option.