How do I reset my Whirlpool dishwasher control board?
How to Reset a Whirlpool Dishwasher Control Board
- Press the “Off” button on the Whirlpool dishwasher.
- Unplug the dishwasher’s power cord from the AC outlet.
- Let 10 to 15 minutes pass.
- Select “High” or “Pots & Pans” from the control panel board.
- Let a minute pass.
Where is the reset button on Whirlpool dishwasher?
Press the “Heated Dry” button, followed by pressing the “Normal” button, and then press both buttons again in quick succession. Once you’ve pressed the two buttons twice, your dishwasher should go into a diagnostic mode, which will cause it to reset.
How do you fix a Whirlpool dishwasher that won’t start?
If your dishwasher is plugged into an outlet, simply unplug the unit for one minute and then plug the unit back in. If the dishwasher is hard wired to the power supply, turn the breaker off at the home electrical panel that powers the dishwasher for one minute and then turn the breaker back on.
Can you reset a dishwasher control board?
How Do I Reset My Dishwasher Control Panel? Simply unplug your dishwasher. Wait for one minute, then plug it back in again, to reset the dishwasher control panel.
What would cause my Whirlpool dishwasher to stop working?
If your dishwasher isn’t draining, check the valve for signs of debris. If the valve isn’t blocked, you may need to replace it. Replace the pump and motor assembly: sometimes, a dishwasher won’t drain because the pump motor assembly needs to be replaced. If there are no obstacles in the drain line, check the motor.
How do I find the error code on my Whirlpool dishwasher?
If your Whirlpool dishwasher does NOT have a digital display, the clean Light will flash the function code then the clean Light will pause for 2 seconds and then will flash the problem code. You need to count the number of times the clean light flashes to find out the error code on your Whirlpool dishwasher.
How do I know if my Whirlpool dishwasher control board is bad?
Signs of Whirlpool dishwasher control board problems
- Cycles not starting (or very delayed starting) when you press the start button or the dishwasher only accepting to run on some cycles (for example, heavy duty).
- Error codes or flashing lights on your dishwasher.
- The dishwasher failing to run completely.
How do you tell whether the touchpanel or control board is bad in a Whirlpool dishwasher?
To determine if the control or keypad is faulty, do the following test:
- Unplug dishwasher or disconnect power.
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Open console and disconnect the keypad ribbon connection from the control (at P1).
- Put console back together.
- Plug in dishwasher or reconnect power.
- Wait 5 seconds.