How do I pay Dragonpay from BDO?
You may make online payments to Dragonpay-accredited merchants using your BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIB) facility.
- Login to BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIB).
- From the main menu, go to Send Money >> Send Money to Any BDO Account.
- For Source Account, choose your account where the payment will be deducted from.
What is Dragonpay account number BDO?
Under Third Party Account Enrollment, enter “001670237999″ for Account No, “Current/Checking Account” for Account Type, “PHP” for Currency, “Dragonpay Corp” for Account Name, “Dragonpay” for Nickname, and “[email protected]” for the email.. Click the Submit button.
How do I pay my Dragonpay BDO cash deposit?
On the deposit page, input the amount you wish to invest, select “Most Used” and press “DragonPay”.
- Confirm amount, name and press “Deposit”.
- Enter your mobile number or email address and click “Send Instructions via Email/Mobile” to receive the instructions.
How can I pay my Dragonpay using BDO ATM?
» How to Pay Using BDO ATM
- Insert your BDO card into the ATM.
- Choose the BILLS PAYMENT button in the transaction selection screen.
- Select the Source Account where payment will come from.
- Select the merchant you wish to pay for.
- Select Dragonpay Corporation.
- Enter the exact amount to pay from your email instruction.
Is BDO InstaPay still free?
Together with InstaPay and PESONet, BDO continues to find ways to make banking easy. With these partnerships, you can now Send Money directly to accounts in other banks, service providers, or online merchants for a fee. Sending from BDO to BDO account continues to be free.
How do I transfer money to Dragonpay?
From the main menu, go to Funds Transfer >> Transfer Funds Today. Choose your source account and select Dragonpay’s enrolled account (0075-3527-43). Enter the exact amount due (inclusive of the verification fee) and click the Transfer Now button.
How do I know my BDO reference number?
A confirmation screen with your Reference Number is displayed after every successful transaction, which can be printed for reference. In addition, the transfers made will appear on your Account Details screen so you can see when they were posted.
How do I pay Dragonpay BDO over the counter?
BDO OTC Biller How-To
- Go to any BDO branch nationwide and fill-up the orange Payment Slip.
- Write DRAGONPAY under Company Name.
- Put 0332 under Institution Code.
- Under Subscriber’s Account No., write the 10-digit subscriber number indicated in the instruction we gave you.
- We only accept CASH payments.
How can I pay online BDO?
*Log in to your BDO Online Banking account at https://online.bdo.com.ph.
- Click Enrollment > Company/Biller > Enroll.
- Fill out the Enrollment Details and click submit.
- Once enrolled, go to Pay Bills and Reload > Bills Payment > Pay Bills.
- Fill out Payment Details and click Submit.
Can I pay Dragonpay in GCash?
“GCash by Dragonpay” will now appear as an option. Take note that “Dragonpay” will appear as well. Since this is an officially supported checkout button, it appears without having to “Install payment provider” from 2 steps ago.
How much is the fee for InstaPay BDO?
In an advisory, the Sy-led lender said sending money via InstaPay to other local banks and wallets is free from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m, while transactions made from 6:01 a.m. to 7:59 p.m. will be charged P25. 00. The charges are valid from October 12 to October 31, 2020.
Is BDO member of InstaPay?
Can I pay DragonPay using GCash?
How can I get BDO online receipt?
Click My Statement of Account from the Account Information list. Choose the Account Number and Year from drop down list. Choose the Statement Date then click View.
How long does BDO online transfer take?
2-3 banking days
NOTE: On average, it takes 2-3 banking days to complete a wire transfer request from the time it is sent.
Can I pay DragonPay in GCash?
How do I transfer money to DragonPay?
How do I pay Dragonpay online?
With Dragonpay, paying online is easy and secure.
- Go to our partner’s website.
- Choose Dragonpay at checkout and select the preferred payment method.
- Pay and use the Reference number emailed to you. And that is it, EASY!
Can I pay online using BDO debit card?
How can I pay for online transactions using my BDO Debit Card? Since your BDO Debit Card is associated with either Mastercard or Visa, you can pay for your online transactions similar to how you pay using a credit card (in case you have).
Can I pay Dragonpay online?
Online payments Start accepting payments via e-wallets, credit card, online banking or over-the-counter payment centers making it convenient and secure for customers to transact with you.
How to pay online using BDO retail internet banking and dragonpay?
Paying Online using BDO Retail Internet Banking and Dragonpay. You may make online payments to Dragonpay-accredited merchants using your BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIB) facility. Step 1. Login to BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIB). Step 2. From the main menu, go to Send Money >> Send Money to Any BDO Account. Notes:
How do I make online payments to dragonpay-accredited merchants?
You may make online payments to Dragonpay-accredited merchants using your BDO Mobile Internet Banking (MIB) facility. MIB is just an extension of the Retail Internet Banking (RIB) facility of BDO. So you have to enroll and setup a BDO RIB account first before you can use MIB.
How do I enrol dragonpay to my BDO MiB account?
In the Destination Account, select Dragonpay’s account ( 1678005430) in the dropdown list. If you do not see Dragonpay’s account in the list, please see Step 1 on how to enrol Dragonpay to your BDO RIB. In the Amount field, enter the exact amount due. Click the Confirm button to proceed. BDO MIB will display a Transaction Acknowledgement screen.
How do I make a 3rd party fund transfer with dragonpay?
If you will regularly use Dragonpay, we recommend that you go through the one-time enrollment for a 3rd Party Fund Transfer instead. For Source Account, choose your account where the payment will be deducted from. In the Destination Account, enter Dragonpay’s account ( 001678005430 ). In the Amount field, enter the exact amount due.