How do I make an appointment at the Australian embassy?
Steps to booking:
- Select the service that you require.
- You will automatically be forwarded to the next available appointment. You may select a date or time between 1 hour and 2 months in advance.
- Enter your information.
- Agree to our cancellation policy.
- Attend the Australian Office at your designated booking time.
Is Australian Embassy accepting visa application?
No new visa applications – by mail or in person – can be lodged there. All enquiries should be directed to the Australian High Commission in New Delhi. From 3 June onwards, until further notice, the Australian visa office in New Delhi will have limited visa operations only.
Can I go to Australian embassy without appointment?
The Australian High Commission, New Delhi is now accepting passport and notarial services by appointment only. To make an appointment, please email [email protected].
Where can I renew my Australian passport in the Philippines?
The Australian Embassy Manila continues to accept passport applications during the coronavirus pandemic. We are open for passport applications at the Embassy from Mondays to Thursdays. The Embassy will only allow entry to clients who’s name shows on the appointment made through our system.
Is immigration to Australia Open?
On December 15, 2021, Australia will open its international borders to skilled migrants, international students, and other visa holders who meet the requirements.
When Australia will open international borders?
Traveling down under will soon be a reality again—the long-awaited Australia border opening is finally here. The government announced on Monday that the country’s border restrictions, which have been in place since March 2020, will be lifted on February 21, reopening Australia to vaccinated foreign visitors.
How do I renew my Australian passport in Manila?
Adult Passport – Renewal
- Step 1- Check your eligibility for an adult passport renewal.
- Step 2 – Fill out your application form (PC7).
- You may complete your form by online by visiting this link: https://online.passports.gov.au/.
- Step 3 – Take two passport photos.
- Step 4 – Lodge your application and pay the fee.
What documents do I need to renew Australian passport?
Unless you qualify for a passport renewal, you will need:
- Evidence that you’re an Australian citizen.
- A document that confirms your place of birth and gender.
- Identity documents showing your photo, signature, and current residential address.
- Documents that prove any change of name or change of gender.
How do I book an appointment with the Australian Embassy?
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) uses third-party software (Setmore) to manage the Australian Embassy’s appointments. Your personal information (including your name and contact details) will be collected by DFAT via Setmore to book your appointment and for related purposes.
Is the Australian Embassy in Manila Open for notarial services?
We are open for notarial services at the Embassy only on Wednesdays (by appointment) Notarial services provided by the Australian Embassy Manila include authenticating and certifying documents, witnessing signatures, taking of statutory declarations, affidavits, oaths and affirmations, and other services.
Can I pay cash to the Australian Embassy in Manila?
Commencing 1 January 2019, the Australian Embassy in Manila is no longer able to accept cash payment for its Notarial and Passports services . Please ensure you bring a MasterCard or Visa card (including Visa Debit) or a manager’s cheque made payable to ”Australian Embassy Official” for payment.
Are the Australian visa application centres open in Manila and Cebu?
The Australian Visa Application Centres (VFS Global) in Manila and Cebu are closed until further notice.