How do I fill Annexure F passport?
In Annexure F affidavit, the following details should be mentioned:
- Applicant’s name, Father’s name and address.
- How and when the passport was lost has to be mentioned in detail.
- FIR details.
- Name and address of the police station where the FIR is filed.
- Number of passports that were damaged or lost earlier.
What is Annexure F?
SPECIMEN DECLARATION OF APPLICANT FOR OBTAINING A PASSPORT IN LIEU OF LOST/ DAMAGED PASSPORT.
Who will be issuing authority for Indian passport?
the Ministry of External Affairs
The issue of passport is a central subject under the Indian Constitution and allotted to the Ministry of External Affairs. It was in 1954 that the first 5 Regional Passport Offices at Bombay,Calcutta, Delhi, Madras and Nagpur were set up.
How can I get a child passport with one parent absent in India?
- The online passport application form now permits that an applicant may provide the name of father or mother or legal guardian, i.e., only one parent and not both.
- In case of minor children of unwed single parent, the name of father or mother is not to be mentioned in the passport application and in the passport.
Who can make the Annexure F when applying for the passport?
The following criteria which suit any individual can make the Annexure F when applying for the passport. Any person who has lost his/her passport. Any person whose passport has got damaged in any ways. Any individuals who need to apply for a new passport under the above circumstances.
What is an annexure F affidavit for lost passport?
Annexure F is an Affidavit for Lost or Damaged Passport. Any individuals who have lost or damaged their passport have to enclose Annexure F along with all other documents and passport application when applying for re-issue of passport. How To Make An Annexure F Affidavit? Who Should Make The Annexure F Affidavit?
Is verification certificate as per Annexure F necessary for Tatkal passport?
Originally Answered: Is Verification certificate as per Annexure “F” necessary for tatkal passport? Not necessary. It is only a substitute for 3 Tatkal proofs.
What are the documents required for passport application?
Also, it needs to certify by the Honorable Court of Notarized or First Class Magistrate for passport application. You can find full details of the Passport Annexure F like Name of Applicant, Father’ s Name, Address of Applicant, Place of Lost, Date and Time, Police Station, FIR Number, Travelling or not Abroad, Others.