How do I automatically move emails with certain CC recipients in Outlook?
Automatically Cc All Mail You Send in Outlook 2010 and Newer
- Click File in your Outlook Inbox.
- Go to the info category.
- Make sure the account for which you want to set up automatic Cc copies is selected under Account Information.
- Click Manage Rules & Alerts.
- Go to the Email Rules tab.
- Click New Rule.
Can you create a rule to have the CC emails go to a different folder?
(1) Check the option of move it to the specified folder; (2) Click the text of specified in the Step 2 section; (3) In the coming Rules and Alerts dialog box, click to highlight a mail folder that you will filter the cc or bcc emails to, and click the OK button.
How do I create a rule in Outlook to move emails to a folder?
To quickly create a rule that moves all email from a specific sender or a set of senders to a folder, right-click a message in your message list that you want to create a rule for, and select Create rule. Choose the folder where you want all messages from that sender or set of senders to be moved, and then select OK.
How to filter cc or BCC emails in outlook?
How to filter cc or bcc emails in Outlook? 1 Step 1: Shift to the Mail view, and open the mail folder that you will filter cc or bcc emails from. 2 Step 2: Click the Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts on the Home tab. 3 Step 3: In the popping up Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the New Rule button on the E-mail Rules tab. See screen shot:
What is the outlook365 rule for incoming CC and BCC messages?
Re: Outlook365 rule for incoming CC and BCC messages There is no condition you can use for the BCC scenario. The CC one is doable via the “where my name is in the CC box” condition. 0 Likes Reply MarcelNL replied to Vasil Michev Jan 07 202210:04 AM Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Mute Subscribe to RSS Feed Permalink Print
How do I set up rules and alerts in outlook?
Note: If you are using Microsoft Outlook 2007, please click the Tools > Rules and Alerts. Step 3: In the popping up Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the New Rule button on the E-mail Rules tab.