How can I recharge my Airtel phone with another number?
Mobile Recharge using My Airtel app
- Log in to My Airtel App and navigate to the Payments Bank Section.
- Click on ‘Recharge’
- Select ‘Mobile’. Enter the mobile number and select your operator.
- Browse from a list of plans and pick one that’s best for you.
- Enter the recharge amount and click on ‘Pay now’.
How can I use main balance in Airtel?
- Dial *129#
- Then select MRP Product.
- Then type” 49# “
- Then dial 1.
- Again dial 1 to confirm.
- Voila!! Ur plan of 49rs got activated with main balance…. just tried now🙂
What is the offer code for Airtel?
For checking the best offers from Airtel, dial the USSD code *121*1#. Airtel offer code is a highly useful USSD code to find out the best offer from the network provider. It is also possible to check the exclusive offers for your Airtel mobile number. Use the USSD code *121*1# to find them out.
How can I recharge my mobile from one mobile to another?
Dial: If you want to transfer your mobile balance just dial *567*FriendMobileNumber*Amount#. Transfer Limit: You can transfer a balance from minimum Rs. 10 to Rs. 50 to another network.
How can I recharge other mobile from my mobile?
Recharge for the first time
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
- Tap New.
- Enter the mobile number you want to add.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter a nickname for the number.
- To change the mobile operator details, under “Operator and circle,” tap the Down arrow.
- Follow the steps below to recharge your account.
How can I recharge from my main balance?
1) You can dial *199# and select the relevant option to activate a net pack or any other bonus card from your available balance. 2) You can also download the Vi™ Appand choose the relevant pack >> Pay by balance. This option is available only for selective packs.
How can I activate 48 in Airtel?
How to activate Airtel 4g data plan from main balance?
- Dial *121#
- Press 3 for new offers.
- Select 1st option for unlimited packs.
- Now, you will see many unlimited plans.
- Select any plan which you want to recharge, press the number and send it.
- Confirm the plan.
- That’s it!
How can I get Airtel recharge offer?
Just recharge on Airtel Thanks App.
- Your first discount coupon will be auto-applied during your recharge.
- The second coupon will be credited within 7 days of 1st recharge which you can avail within 90 days.
- The third coupon will be credited within 7 days of 2nd recharge which you can avail within 90 days.
Can I transfer money from one SIM card to another?
Re: Can I transfer credit from one pay as you go mobile to another? this ain’t something that can be done. the only time you can transfer credit from pay as you go is when you transfer to pay monthly other then that you will have to either top up the other pay as you go sim or do as @Peter_C suggested.
Can I transfer my mobile balance to bank account?
Mobile commerce platform Paytm on Thursday introduced the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) on its platform, which means Paytm users can now use their mobile wallets to transfer money into any bank accounts.
What is mode of recharge in Airtel?
Prepaid Recharge Airtel Prepaid Mobile Recharge can be done in easy steps through online mode. Enter the Airtel mobile number and proceed to choose prepaid recharge pack from a range of best-selling Airtel Prepaid plans. Recharge Online now to avail deals and get the hassle-free Airtel Prepaid recharge experience.
How do I recharge with USSD code?
To recharge airtime for a family or friend, simply dial *737* amount* friends number #. E.g. *737*1000*070356685#.
What is 48 plan in Airtel?
Airtel offers data-only plans priced at Rs 48 and Rs 98. These plans give 3GB and 12 GB of data respectively. While the Rs 48 plan has a validity of 28 days, the Rs 98 plan gives data that will be valid till the existing plan. Airtel also recently started offering new corporate postpaid plans starting from Rs 299.
How to recharge Airtel Mobile from main balance?
You must have an android or smartphone.
Is Airtel forcing their customers to recharge?
– this network is not the best among others (Jio, vodafone) – this is not the best internet speed (not at all at some speed) among Jio, vodafone, since I have tried and used for long time by now. – 4G network especially
Can I recharge my Airtel Mobile through MobiKwik?
Transaction made by a user on the MobiKwik platform for the purpose of Airtel digital TV plan recharge is completely safe and secure. The details entered by the user can never be accessible to any third party. Airtel DTH online recharge can be done within a few minutes via MobiKwik.
Is Airtel prepaid recharge possible on the phone?
Open Airtel Thanks app.