How can I delete all photos from my iPhone 5?
The fastest way to delete them on your phone using iOS 7 is to open the photos app, tap Photos on the bottom left, enter the Moments view, tap Select, tap Select to the right of each of the moments (which will select every photo in the moment), then tap the trash icon. There is no “select all” option on the phone.
How can I delete my iPhone photos all at once?
How to delete multiple photos
- Open Photos.
- From the Library tab, tap All Photos, then tap Select.
- Tap multiple photos, or slide your finger across multiple photos to select more than one.
- Tap the Trash button , then confirm to delete the items.
Why can’t I delete all photos on my iPhone?
There are several reasons why you can’t delete photos from iPhone. The chances are that it’s because you have previously synced your photos from computer with iTunes or any other third-party app. Most likely the photos you can’t delete are located in the From My Mac section of the Photos app.
How do I delete all my pictures?
Delete photos & videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap and hold a photo or video you want to move to the trash. You can select multiple items.
- At the top, tap Delete .
How do I delete 10000 photos from my iPhone?
How to Bulk Delete Photos on an iPhone or iPad
- Tap the Photos app on the iPhone or iPad Home screen.
- Tap Photos at the bottom of the screen to see all your photos grouped by the date they were taken.
- Locate the date or group of photos you want to delete.
- Tap the Trash can icon to remove the selected images.
How do I clear my camera roll?
Delete Photos One at a Time on the iPhone
- Tap the “Photos” icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Tap one of the photos that you want to delete from your camera roll.
- Tap the trash icon in the bottom corner of your screen.
- Tap the “Delete Photo” button to delete the photo from your Camera Roll.
How do you bulk delete photos from iPhone but not iCloud?
Use an Alternate iCloud Account
- Select Settings.
- Select your name with the Apple ID.
- Select Sign Out from the bottom of the screen.
- Log in to a new account by selecting Settings > Apple ID.
- Now, delete photos from the iPhone.
Why can’t I delete photos off my phone?
Go to “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Google“. From there, you can select the Google account you are using, then uncheck the “Sync Picasa Web Albums” option. Now under “Settings” > “Application manager“, swipe over to “All” > “Gallery“, and select “Clear data“.
How do I take photos off my iPhone to my computer?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I delete my iPhone camera roll?
Click the “Share” button in the top corner of your iPhone’s screen. The Share button looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing out of it. Tap the thumbnail image for each of the photos you want to delete. Tap the “Delete” button to delete all of the selected photos from your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
How do I delete my entire camera roll?
How to delete all the photos on your iPhone at once
- Select “Albums” to see your “All Photos” album, which may also be called “Recents” or “Camera Roll.”
- After selecting all photos by sliding your finger to the top, tap the trash can icon.
How to retrieve recently deleted photos on iPhone 6?
– Method 1: Restore Deleted Photos or Videos from “Recently Deleted” Folder – Method 2: Recover Lost iPhone 6 Photos/Videos Without Backup – Method 3: Reinstate Missing Photos and Videos from iTunes Backup – Method 4: Retrieve Disappeared Photos/Videos from iCloud Backup
How to delete all of your iPhone photos at once?
Open the Photos app
How to delete a contact picture on an iPhone 6?
Go to Settings > Contacts > Accounts.
How to remove photos from iPhone 6?
– Way 1. Disable iCloud Photos on iPhone – Way 2. Sign out of iCloud then Delete Photos – Way 3. Log in with Another iCloud Account – Way 4. Sync iPhone Photos to iCloud from Computer – Way 5. Directly Erase All Photos from iPhone via MobiKin Eraser for iOS – Way 6. Use iCloud Alternative to Backup iPhone Pictures