Can you transfer YouTube music to iTunes?
Switch to the “Library” tab, right click the file and hit “Open in Finder” to locate the YouTube songs. Open iTunes on your Mac, click “File” icon and choose “Add file to library”. Select the just recorded YouTube songs, click “Open” to import them to iTunes.
Can you export a video from YouTube?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.
How do you convert YouTube music to iTunes for free?
Convert YouTube Video to iTunes Free
- Copy YouTube URL to Download. Get Youtube Downloader, install and run Freemake video utility.
- Convert to Apple devices. In Freemake video app click “Paste URL”.
- Transfer YouTube to iTunes. Click “Download & Convert” to convert YouTube video to iTunes free.
How do I convert YouTube songs to my iPhone from iTunes?
Ways to Download Music from YouTube to iPhone:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video.
- Now go to YTMP3 (a YouTube to MP3 converter), and paste the URL that you’ve just copied. Click on the convert button and that is it.
- Now you’ve to transfer the downloaded music file from your computer to your iPhone or iPad.
How do I convert YouTube songs to my iPhone?
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone for free?
How to download a YouTube video on your iPhone
- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
Is downloading YouTube Music illegal?
For the most part, YouTube to MP3 is not legal. Most content on YouTube (and many other video-sharing websites) is copyrighted. That means you’re allowed to watch and/or listen to it, but you’re not allowed to take (any part of) it and make a copy for yourself, unless you already own its copyright.
How do I convert YouTube videos to my iPhone?
How to Convert YouTube to MP3 with Video Downloader Pro
- Visit Video Downloader Pro website on a web browser on your iPhone.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video that you want to extract audio from.
- Paste the YouTube video URL into the Video Downloader Pro app URL box.
- Hit the search button to download YouTube to MP3.
How to import YouTube videos to iTunes?
From the top menu, click “Add File” button, this will bring up the file browser in which you use to add YouTube videos that you want to convert to iTunes to the software. From there you can actually use drag-and-drop to finish the adding job. Both M4V and MOV are supported by iTunes as well as MP4, so you can choose any of them as output format.
Can I Play videos from YouTube on iTunes?
Not all of videos grabbed off YouTube will be accepted by Apple iTunes, which only supports a limit list of video formats that works with QuickTime framework such as MOV, M4V and MP4.
Why do I need to convert YouTube to iTunes?
Why need to convert YouTube to iTunes? The following reasons are: You want to watch YouTube videos on your Apple devices. You can manage the downloaded YouTube videos in iTunes. You can enjoy YouTube videos or music offline.
Why do people download YouTube videos on their Apple devices?
The following reasons are: You want to watch YouTube videos on your Apple devices. You can manage the downloaded YouTube videos in iTunes. You can enjoy YouTube videos or music offline. Related article: How to Watch YouTube Offline: Download YouTube Videos Free.