Why is Select City Walk famous?
Select CITYWALK is located in the Saket District Centre, in one of the upcoming middle-class neighborhoods of Saket in South Delhi. It was the first large-scale shopping center to open in South Delhi and was one of the major malls that were planned for the Saket District Centre.
Who is the owner of Select Citywalk Delhi?
Meet Yogeshwar Sharma, the man who made Delhi’s Select CityWalk India’s best performing mall – The Economic Times.
Is photography allowed in Select City Walk?
Yes you can take your camera inside any mall.
Which metro station is near to Select City Mall?
Nearest metro station is Malviya Nagar .
When was Select City Walk Open?
October 12, 2007Select Citywalk / Opened
What is there to do in Select City Walk?
The fun experiences that are in store at Select CITYWALK
- Check these fun-experiences exclusively offered by Select CITYWALK to make your life a lot more happening: Planning a hangout with your family?
- Need some cinema-therapy? Let PVR be your saviour.
- Fed up of your unexciting fitness regime? Let’s add some fun to it.
Is Connaught Place open at night?
You can have anything from rajma chawal, parathas, to chole bhature, fried rice or chaat at the many eateries at Baba Kharak Singh Marg, Connaught Place. The place is open until 1AM.
Is CP opened today?
Connaught Place (CP) is open on Monday and closed on Sunday.
Where do celebrities party in Delhi?
Listed below are some of the best nightlife places in Delhi that are the safest party junctions in the city, redefining the meaning of fun for you.
- Ghungroo. USP: Delhi’s favourite nightlife hub since the 90s.
- Agni. USP: The glamour and the glitter.
- Kitty Su.
- Summer House.
- Key Night Club.