Why is my Timex watch beeping?
Timex Indiglo watches come equipped with a hourly chime feature that operates as an alarm that beeps on the hour, every hour. Sometimes this feature is activated automatically after battery replacement, and it can be annoying if you don’t know how to go about turning it off.
How do I set the alarm on my Timex Indiglo watch?
- Using the MODE button, go to Alarm mode.
- To set the alarm you have selected, press & release the SET button.
- Press the START/STOP (lower right button on the face) button and the AM or PM will begin flashing.
- Press the START/STOP button and the hours will begin flashing.
How do I stop my watch beeping every hour?
How do I stop the watch from beeping every hour? Answer: Press and hold the bottom right button; this displays the alarm. At the same time, press the bottom left to toggle the hourly chime.
How do I stop my Timex Indiglo beeping?
To turn on/off alarm and hourly chime, press START/STOP repeatedly. Watch will step through four combinations of alarm and chime settings.
How do you turn off a watch alarm?
The following 2 steps to turn off the alarm on your digital watch:
- Press the ‘Mode’ button until you get to the alarm settings.
- Once you see the time you have set for your alarm on the display, press and hold the ‘Mode’ button for a few seconds until the bell symbols at the top of the display disappear completely.
How do I make my watch silent?
Touch and hold the bottom of the watch face. Wait for Control Center to show, then swipe up. . This turns on Silent Mode.
How do I turn off the alarm on my Timex Marathon?
How to reset the perpetual calendar on a Timex watch?
Watch Instructions&Manuals|Timex. Live www.timex.com Sort by name.
How do you turn off the alarm on your watch?
How do I turn the alarm off on my Apple Watch? Open the Alarms app on your Apple Watch. To turn the alarm off, hit the switch to the right of the time. You can then go back in at a later date and turn the same alarm back on. To remove from the list entirely, select the alarm, scroll down to the delete tab and tap.
How do you set the alarm on a Timex clock?
– To set the hour rapidly, maintain down the SET ALARM TIME – or + button. – icon flashes on the show when you set the alarm time. – After you set the alarm, the clock show returns after just a few seconds and. icon stays on. – On the set time, the radio activates or the buzzer quantity step by step will increase.
What is a Timex automatic watch?
Timex Navi XL Automatic 41 mm