When did the HTC Desire C come out?
HTC Desire C Full Specifications
|Release date||June 2012|
|Dimensions (mm)||107.20 x 60.60 x 12.30|
What is HTC C?
HTC Desire C is an entry level smartphone from HTC. HTC Desire C features a 3.5″ LCD capacitive touch screen with resolution of 480*320p. The phone runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, powered by a 600MHz processor with 512MB RAM. The phone has a 5MP camera with auto focus.
Is HTC Desire an android?
The HTC Desire was HTC’s third flagship phone running Android 2.1 Eclair which can be upgraded to 2.2 Froyo or 2.3 Gingerbread. Internally it bears a strong resemblance to the Nexus One, but differs in some features.
How old is the HTC Desire Eye?
The HTC Desire Eye is an Android smartphone manufactured by HTC. The phone was announced on 8 October 2014 and was released on 7 November 2014 exclusively for AT in the United States and exclusively for Three in the United Kingdom.
How do I reboot my HTC Desire C?
Find “Factory data reset”
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Storage.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset phone.
- Press Erase everything. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored. Follow the instructions on the display to set up your phone and prepare it for use.
Where were HTC phones made?
HTC Corporation is a manufacturer of smartphones in Taiwan. It used to be called High Tech Computer Corporation and now is called HTC by lots of people. The company first made smartphones based on Microsoft’s Windows Mobile operating system, but in 2009 it started to make smartphones based on Android operating system.
Is HTC Desire Eye waterproof?
HTC Desire Eye was launched in October last year in India. The water-proof selfie smartphone is priced at Rs 35,990 and is IPx7 rated. The smartphone’s key highlight is the 13MP front-facing camera.
How do I remove the SIM card from my HTC Desire Eye?
Remove the Nano-SIM card tray from its slot located on the side of the device. Insert a Nano-SIM card into the tray, with the gold contacts facing up. Slide the Nano-SIM card tray back into the slot on the device with the gold contacts facing the back of the device.
How do I restore my C to factory settings?
Reset your device
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Under “Personal,” tap Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory data reset. Reset tablet.
- When prompted, tap Erase everything to erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
- When your device has finished erasing, select the option to reboot your device.
How do I factory reset my HTC Desire?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button. .
- Press and hold the. Power button. .
- Once the HTC logo appears on-screen, release all buttons.
- Select. factory reset. .
- Once the data wipe is completed, the device reboots normally. If applicable, set up your device .
What are the specifications of HTC Desire?
Robredo on Moreno’s statement that he’ll adopt Duterte in his senatorial slate Leni Robredo Reveals Criticism That ‘Pinaka-hurtful’ For Her Bong Go On His Plan To Withdraw: ‘Sa tamang panahon?’ Isko Moreno If Not Elected President Says
How to do a Master clear on the HTC Desire?
– Turn on the HTC DESIRE 320 – We suggest to charge the battery full – Make sure you already backup all important data, because it will deleted from HTC DESIRE 320 – Go to Menu Setting > Storage > Factory Data Reset – Choose Reset Phone, continue with Erase Everything – The HTC DESIRE 320 will do the master reset until it finish
How to install apps on HTC Desire?
Install Apps on HTC One/Desire. Enter the apps installing window by choosing the “Apps” tab on the top, click “Install” button to choose to install apps and the program will bring the Google Play Store window to you. Here, you can search the apps you want and then the program will help you install them on your HTC phone simultaneously.
How to root HTC Desire?
[Chris] needed to get his hands on a firmware image in order to look for security holes. He found a way to spoof the update application in order to intercept an upgrade image from the Internet. He dumped the firmware locations and got to work searching for a way to exploit the device.
Is HTC Desire a smartphone?
The HTC Desire (codenamed Bravo) is the first smartphone of the Desire series developed by HTC. It was announced on 16 February 2010 and released in Europe and Australia in the second quarter of the same year.