What is the best bowling ball brand?
The Best Bowling Balls (Even Big Ern Would be Jealous Of)
- Brunswick Tzone – Best Overall.
- Pyramid Path Rising – Runner Up.
- Storm Phaze III – Honorable Mention.
- Hammer Black Widow 2.0 – Also Consider.
- KR Clear Red Rose.
- Storm IQ Tour Emerald.
- Motiv Venom Shock.
What is the best weight bowling ball to use?
A bowling ball should weigh 10 percent of your body weight (up to 16 pounds), which means you really shouldn’t be grabbing, say, an 8-pound ball if you weigh 150 pounds. You want some weight to the ball, but it shouldn’t be so heavy that it’s uncomfortable.
What is the best bowling ball to throw a hook?
5 Bowling Balls With The Most Hook Potential 
- Ebonite Aero. BUY NOW AT AMAZON. The Ebonite Aero hooks hard and prefers fresh, heavy-oil conditions.
- Hammer Obsession. BUY NOW AT AMAZON.
- Brunswick Zenith. BUY NOW AT AMAZON.
- Storm Parallax. BUY NOW AT AMAZON.
- Storm Proton Physix. BUY NOW AT AMAZON.
What pound bowling ball do most pros use?
Most pro bowlers use 16-pound balls, although more than you think use 15-pounders. Another method is to add one or two pounds to the weight of the house ball you normally use. A heavier ball drilled specifically to your hand will seem to weigh about the same as a house ball two pounds lighter.
What is the most popular bowling ball right now?
Top 10 Bowling Balls
- Brunswick TZone Caribbean Blue Bowling Ball.
- Elite Star Blue Pearl Bowling Ball.
- Hammer Black Widow 2.0 Bowling Ball.
- Columbia 300 White Dot Lava Fire Bowling Ball.
- Storm Electrify Pearl Bowling Ball.
- Storm Tropical Surge Pearl Pink Purple Bowling Ball.
- Motiv Fatal Venom Bowling Ball.
How long should a bowling ball last?
It depends on so many factors, from the number and frequency of uses, to its maintenance schedule, and even the climate where you live and the temperatures it’s exposed to. With proper maintenance, you should get at least 5-10 years out of a quality bowling ball.
How do you know if your bowling ball is too heavy?
2. If you get any pain while bowling. A bit of muscle soreness after bowling can be normal, but typically if you have any pain while bowling you either have a form issue or a ball that is too heavy. Wrist and/or shoulder pain are common signs that your ball is too heavy.
What is the hardest hitting bowling ball?
Top 6 Most Aggressive Bowling Balls in 2019
- Roto Grip Halo Bowling Ball. Roto Grip Bowling Halo Ball, 15.
- Hammer Scandal/S Bowling Ball. Hammer Bowling Scandal/S Ball, 15.
- Brunswick Kingpin Rule Bowling Ball.
- Storm Physix Bowling Ball.
- Motiv Trident Abyss Bowling Ball.
- Hammer Diesel Torque Bowling Ball.
Does a heavier bowling ball hook more?
In general, heavier bowling balls hook more than a lighter bowling balls. It is easier to hook and make a larger hook in a heavier bowling ball because of the extra weight you get.