What is a dark female name?
Darcy – This Irish name means “dark.” Drusilla – This name meaning “strong one” is the name of one of Cinderella’s evil stepsisters. Desdemona – This name is one of Shakespeare’s most tragic heroines. Devany – Another Irish name that means “dark-haired.” Ebony – This name is also the name of a deep, dark type of wood.
What is the rarest Italian girl name?
47 Rare Italian Names for Girls You Haven’t Heard
- Agnella. Origin: Italian. Meaning: Pure.
- Ambra. Origin: Italian. Meaning: Amber.
- Balia. Origin: Italian. Meaning: Mercy.
- Bambina. Origin: Italian. Meaning: Child.
- Beronia. Origin: Italian. Meaning: Bringer of joy.
- Bolsena. Origin: Italian.
- Bruna. Origin: Italian.
- Capria. Origin: Italian.
What names mean Queen of Darkness?
Jemisha This unusual sounding name has Indian roots and has been derived from the Sanskrit language. It means the queen of darkness.
What are some female evil names?
Demon And Evil Girl Names
- Nimue: Nimue also called Niniane was an Arthurian sorceress.
- Batibat: Batibat is the vengeful demon from the Ilocano folklore.
- Hecate: Hecate is Latin for the Greek word Hekate, which means ‘worker from far off.
What is the creepiest girl name?
Girl Spooky Names
- Banshee (Screaming spirit)
- Bella (Twilight)
- Belladonna (poisonous plant; means “beautiful lady”)
- Blair (The Blair Witch Project)
- Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Carole Anne (Poltergeist)
- Carrie (A telekinetic teen from the movie Carrie)
- Clarice (The Silence of the Lambs)
What is a goth girl name?
More gothic girl names
- Amaris – from the Hebrew promised by God, or the Latin bitter.
- Amethyst – a type of violet gemstone.
- Anastasia – from the Greek resurrection.
- Aurora – the Roman goddess of dawn.
- Autumn – the season when summer turns to winter.
- Belinda – both beautiful and bright serpent.
What Italian girl name means warrior?
Elda– The name means “warrior.”
What is a good name for a goth girl?
Check out our top cool gothic girl names: Agnes: Meaning “pure” in Greek. Amaris: Meaning “bitter” in Latin, or “promised by God” in Hebrew. Amaryllis: Meaning “shine” in Greek.
What are very dark names?
Here are 13 names for all genders inspired by darkness and shadows.
- Adrienne – the dark one (or the one from Hadria).
- Dusk – sunset.
- Gray / Grey – not a color, but a shade.
- Keir – dark-haired, dark-skinned.
- Lamya – dark complexion, in Arabic.
- Layla – dark or night in Arabic.
What are some gothic girl names?
These Gothic girl names give expression to your baby’s dark and resilient side. 1.Adrienne: Meaning ‘a dark lady from the sea’. 2.Agnes: English origin, an ancient witch name that means ‘purity’. 3.Calida: Derived from Arcadian mythology, this name means ‘spirit’ or ‘an immortal being’. 4.Desdemona: Greek, female version of Desmond.
What are the most popular Italian names?
Latin names like Antonio, Angelo, Mia have been popular. Baby girl names like Tiziana are exotic and mysterious. Italian names originated in Latin or have Latinized versions from other languages.
How do Italian babies get their names?
As traditions have it, Italian babies are named based on the names of their grandparents, choosing names from the father’s side family first and then from the mother’s side. In olden times, names were either a saint’s name or had other strong religious belief.
What are some famous people with a gothic sound?
Orpheus – the legendary musician from ancient Greek myth. Osiris – the Egyptian god of the dead. Orion – dawning, the name of a constellation. Perseus – avenger, destroyer – and the Greek hero. Phelan – like a wolf. Payne – countryman, but with a dark gothic sound that might be perfect. Ransley – raven meadow. Riordan – an Irish royal poet.