What ASUS model is my laptop?
Method 1 : You can find the model name on the label which is pasted on the back of the laptop. 2. The model name will be displayed under the system model field. (as shown in the red area).
How do I know what generation my ASUS is?
- Type and search [MyASUS] in the Windows search bar①, and then click [Open]②.
- In Home page of MyASUS, select [System info]③.
- In the Firmware section, you will find the model name and BIOS version for your computer④.
What are the different types of ASUS laptops?
How do I find out what year my ASUS laptop is?
Turn your laptop face down and look for a sticker listing the computer’s serial number and other build information. The date of manufacture may be printed on this sticker.
What is model name?
A model name is a combination of numbers and letters (e.g. KD-43X8000H or WH-1000XM4). A serial number consists of numbers only (e.g. 6007041). It’s a unique identifier that designates a single device.
What do ASUS model numbers mean?
As for the numbers, they appear to be mostly related to screen size. The first digit represents screen size (a 3 for a 13-incher or the occasional 12.5-incher, a 4 for a 14-inch display, 5 for a 15-inch display, 7 for 17-inch display, etc.). The other numbers vary from model to model as unique identifiers.
What kind of laptop do I have?
Click on the Start button, right-click on “Computer” and then click on “Properties”. This process will display the information about the laptop’s computer make and model, operating system, RAM specifications, and processor model.
What do Asus model numbers mean?
How old is this laptop?
In the Windows search box in the taskbar, type cmd and hit enter. Once the Command Prompt window has opened, type systeminfo.exe and hit enter. Scroll down until you see ‘BIOSVersion:” Check the date listed.
How can I know the generation of my laptop?
Look for “processor” under the system section. It will show something like “Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-3520M CPU @ 2.90GHz.” The number at the position of this bold 3 will be the generation of your laptop’s processor.
How do I find out my model name?
2. Use the model name from Settings
- Open your phone settings menu. Android 10. Tap Settings > About phone > Model Android 8.0 or 9.0. Tap Settings > System > About phone > Model Android 7.x or lower. Tap Settings > About phone/tablet > Model number.
- Make a note of the model number.