Is Wix always 50% off?
50% off for a year: If you sign up for a yearly subscription, you can take 50% off at checkout.
Does Wix allow promo codes?
Offer your customers discount coupons to promote brand loyalty and increase sales. Customers can then apply the coupon codes at checkout to take advantage of your offers.
How do I create a coupon code on Wix?
To create a percentage discount coupon:
- Go to the Coupons tab in your site’s dashboard.
- Click +New Coupon.
- Select % Discount.
- Enter the coupon code in the Coupon Code field.
- Enter the name of the coupon in the Coupon Name field.
- Enter the percentage discount in the Discount field.
Is Wix too expensive?
Does Wix give you good value for money? Yes— but it is more expensive than most website builders. The cheapest plan on Squarespace and Weebly (Wix’s biggest competitors) is $16 / month (or $12 / month if you are on an annual term). Combo, Wix’s cheapest plan is $18 / month (or $14 / month if you are on an annual term).
How do I use a promo code on Wix?
Go to the Coupons tab in your site’s dashboard. Click +New Coupon….Click the Apply to drop-down and select what the coupon applies to:
- All products: The coupon can be applied to each store product (can apply to multiple products).
- Specific product: The coupon can be applied to only one specific product.
How do I see Coupons on Wix?
Go to your site in the Wix Owner app. Tap Manage at the bottom. Scroll down to the Branding & Marketing section and tap Coupons.
How do I add a discount code on Wix?
How to redeem a Wix Promo Code?
- Go to the pricing page and select the plan you would like to use.
- Select the subscription period.
- Click “Enter Promo Code” on the right-hand side and add your discount code.
- After the code has been applied you can finish the payment.
How many coupon codes can I create on Wix?
You can also create up to 1,000 coupons, each with unique codes, using the free Bulk Coupon Creator app. The app currently works with Wix Stores, Bookings and Events. Click here to learn more.