How do you animate in PowerPoint 2013?
To apply an animation to an object:
- Select the object you want to animate.
- On the Animations tab, click the More drop-down arrow in the Animation group. Clicking the More drop-down arrow.
- A drop-down menu of animation effects will appear. Select the desired effect.
- The effect will apply to the object.
Can you create your own animation in PowerPoint 2013?
The stable of animations available in PowerPoint has grown with each iteration of the software, but with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 you can create your own custom animations — making the number of animations you can choose from theoretically infinite.
What are the 4 types of animation options in PowerPoint?
There are four types of animation effects in PowerPoint – entrance, emphasis, exit and motion paths. These reflect the point at which you want the animation to occur.
How do I insert animation in Word 2013?
Animating Your Text
- Select the text you want to animate.
- Choose Font from the Format menu. Word displays the Font dialog box.
- Make sure the Text Effects tab is selected. (See Figure 1.)
- In the Animations list, select the animation effect you want applied to your text.
- Click on OK.
How do you do special effects in PowerPoint?
Add animations and effects
- Select the object or text you want to animate.
- Select Animations and choose an animation.
- Select Effect Options and choose an effect.
Which animations are available in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint provides four types of animations: Entrance, Emphasis, Exit, and Motion Paths. An Entrance animation determines the manner in which an object appears on a slide; for example, an object can move onto a slide.
How do you make a picture fly in PowerPoint?
Select the first picture. On the Animations tab, select an animation effect. For example, select Fly In. Click Effect Options, and then pick a direction for the animation.
How do I use animation in PowerPoint?
What to Know
- Select the item you want to animate, then go to the Animations tab > Animations group > More. Choose an animation.
- Use Effect Options if you want the animation on multiple items. Use the Animation Pane to change the order and timing.
- Use Play All to preview your animations.
How do you create an animation in PowerPoint?
How do you create a custom animation in PowerPoint? Motion Paths. Select the slide with the object you want to animate. Select the object you want to animate. Click the Animation Styles button on the Animations tab. Select a motion path. Click the Effect Options button. Select an effect option. Customize the effect as needed.
How to create a custom animation in PowerPoint?
Click Custom Animation button to the left of the Transitions menu.
How to build a flip custom animation effect in PowerPoint?
Image is displayed on a slide
How to do a typewriter animation in PowerPoint?
Create a new slide,ideally with a blank layout.