How do you add an image to a Crystal Report?
CRYSTAL 8.5 or XI
- Open the report in the Crystal Reports application.
- Go to Insert > Picture.
- Browse for the image file.
- Select the image file and click OK.
- Move the cursor to the desired section in the report for the image and left click once.
- Use the highlighted border to adjust the image size as needed.
How do I dynamically load images in Crystal Reports?
Crystal Reports: Dynamic Images
- right click image.
- select Format Graphic…
- select Picture tab.
- click the conditional-formula button (looks like x+2)
- set the formula’s text to the name of the formula or parameter field that will contain the image’s URL.
- save the formula and click the OK button.
How can I add PNG image in Crystal Report?
1 – Right click on the Section Name (e.g. Report Header) where you want the image to appear and choose Section Expert. 2 – Press the Insert button and then press the Up arrow to move the new section up one level. 3 – Select Underlay following sections for this new section. 4 – Insert your image into this new section.
How do I insert an OLE object in Crystal Report?
In Crystal Reports:
- Go to Insert > OLE Object.
- Select Create New and select Bitmap image or Paintbrush Picture.
- Click OK.
- Place the object in the report.
- Right-click on the image object and select Format Graphic.
- On the Picture tab, click X+2 next to Graphic Location.
- Insert the Media Description field.
- Click Save and Close.
How do I change the graphic location in Crystal Report?
How do I delete a blank page in Crystal Reports?
- From the Format menu, select Section.
- In the Section Expert dialog box, select the Report Header and disable the New Page After check box. Upon previewing the report, a blank space will not appear after the Report Header section.
How do I add an OLE object in Crystal Report?
How do I add a blob field in Crystal Reports?
- Insert an Image on the report (don’t drag the blob field – go to the Insert menu.)
- Right-click on the image and select Format Graphic. Select the Picture tab and click on the “x-1” button by Graphic Location. Type in your formula here. Click on Save and Close.
How do I insert a blob field in Crystal Report?
How do I change the OLE object in Crystal Reports?
How do I add a signature in Crystal Reports?
Go to Insert > Text Object. Place the textbox near the signature. Right-click on the textbox and select Format Text. Go to the Border tab….Answer:
- Go to Insert > Picture.
- Browse for the image file of the signature and open it.
- Place the image in the report where you want to see the signature.
How do I get rid of blank pages in Rdlc report PDF?
Just decrease the size of your RDLC report page, it will not add additional page in PDF.
What is BLOB field?
A BLOB field is a database field whose data consists of Binary Large Objects—such as bitmap graphics, images, OLE objects, metafiles, and so on. Inserting a BLOB field into your report allows you to access these binary objects as you would other data types.
How do I delete blank pages in a PDF?
Delete pages from PDF using Acrobat
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Choose the Organize Pages tool from the right pane.
- Select a page thumbnail you want to delete and click the Delete icon to delete the page.
- A confirmation dialog box is displayed.
- Save the PDF.
How do I stop blank pages in SSRS report?
Unnecessary Spaces: Avoid keeping unnecessary blank spaces in the report, Always keep the content intact with each other. There is one property for body ConsumeContainerWhitespace that set it to true.
Where is ConsumeContainerWhiteSpace in SSRS?
Click Outside the Report1. rdlc and PRESS F4 it will open Properties. there you will find the ConsumeContainerWhiteSpace property.
How to display JPG file in Crystal report?
I want to display jpg file in crystal report using file path from sql table. If you have any idea please guide me. You cannot display a dynamic image in crystal. What you could is ‘fool’ crystal reports in doing so. 1. Whilst creating the report the image can be added from a fixed location. you should have an option ok linking it. dont embed it.
How do I display a dynamic image in Crystal?
You cannot display a dynamic image in crystal. What you could is ‘fool’ crystal reports in doing so. 1. Whilst creating the report the image can be added from a fixed location. you should have an option ok linking it. dont embed it. 2. Before opening the report, add some code which will replace the image with the image that is to be displayed.
How do I create an image report in CR?
link. report. image to your directory. Set the datasource for your file, and build your report. system.byte column. Load your image, and then save this to that dataset (like how you store it as a BLOB object with Access or SQL). In CR, place that field, and you got it. If needed, I can send sample code for this method.
How to add a BLOB field to a crystal report?
Insert the image on Sql Database 2. Then open the Crystal report 3. Connect the Database table (The Image where you are insert) 4. Drag the Field On Crystal Report The field will be come on BLOB Field. Steps are correct and It works. Thanks for your help. I did like you said above. It works only on CrystalReport.