How do I use TouchPal?
TouchPal Keyboard is already the default keyboard on some OPPO phones….TouchPal Keyboard
- Download and install the TouchPal Keyboard app from Google Play Store.
- Go to [Settings] > [Additional Settings] > [Keyboard & Input Method], and tap [Default Keyboard].
- Select [TouchPal] from the list and exit Settings.
How do I customize my TouchPal keyboard?
You can customize your keyboard layout by pressing on the “TouchPal icon” from the toolbar above your keyboard. We offer three different layout options: PHONEPAD, FULL, and T+. Step 2: Tap on “Language”. Step 3: Choose from one of the three layout options under languages.
How do you turn on prediction on TouchPal keyboard?
If you’re using Touchpal keyboard and the [Auto-correction] option is turned on, but greyed out, follow the steps below.
- Open [Messages] app.
- On the keyboard, press and hold the [a ,] key beside the space bar and toggle on [Prediction].
What is TouchPal on my Android?
TouchPal is a function where you can use your voice to interact with the TouchPal keyboard! Its features include accurate text prediction, choice of input options, customizable themes, and others!
Why is TouchPal used?
It simulates a keyboard on the screen of the device, which is used to enter text by tapping on the screen or sliding a finger between letters constructing the word. It is an optional text input method to the traditional physical keyboards and default keyboards provided by the device manufacturer.
Is TouchPal a Chinese app?
Cootek, the Chinese mobile internet company best known for keyboard app TouchPal, has filed for a public offering in the United States.
How do I activate my Android keyboard?
To add it back:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app. .
- Tap System. Languages and input.
- Tap Virtual keyboard. Manage keyboards.
- Turn on Gboard.
How do I change my keyboard Android?
Go to Settings > System > Languages & input. Tap Virtual keyboard and choose your keyboard. You can switch between keyboards by selecting the keyboard icon at the bottom of most keyboard apps.