How do I update my BlackBerry 9900 software?
Update & verify software
- Make sure your device is sufficiently charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- From the home screen, select All > Options > Device > Software Updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
Is BlackBerry Bold 9900 an android?
Explanation: Android updates on your BlackBerry Bold 9900 Performing an update consists of update the operating software on your BlackBerry Bold 9900 if they have Android, in order to improve their performance, have new features, have existing bugs fixed, repair security breaches, etc.
How do I install software on my BlackBerry?
Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows
- Download the BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows by clicking here.
- Select Yes or No to receive information from RIM.
- If prompted, select Save.
- Double-click the 710_b042_multilanguage.exe file.
- Select the Language and then click OK.
- Click Install.
Does BlackBerry still support OS 10?
Updated December 22, 2021: As a reminder, the legacy services for BlackBerry 7.1 OS and earlier, BlackBerry 10 software, BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.1 and earlier versions, will no longer be available after January 4, 2022.
What is the latest version of BlackBerry OS?
|OS family||Unix-like, QNX|
|Source model||Closed source|
|Initial release||January 30, 2013|
|Latest release||10.3.3.3216 / April 4, 2018|
Will my BlackBerry still work after January 2022?
As a result of BlackBerry’s decision to decommission select devices, impacted customers will need to upgrade to another device before January 4, 2022. For those continuing to use their device after Jan 4, 2022, talk, data, text messaging and 9-1-1 functionality will no longer reliably function.