How do I sell my old records?
How to Sell Vinyl Records for Cash
- Record/Music Stores. One of the best (and fastest) ways to sell your vinyl records is by bringing them to record or music stores near you.
- Flea Markets.
- Used Bookstores.
- Educate Yourself on Vinyl Records.
- Know What You’re Selling.
Are records worth anything anymore?
Condition. Condition plays a major role in the value of any record, even the most rare and desirable copies. The most valuable are sealed copies in mint condition. “There are records that may sell for $1,000 in mint condition but are only worth $20 if the condition is poor,” Essmeier says.
What is Mariah Carey’s best selling album?
Mariah Carey’s 5 Bestselling Albums: ‘Daydream,’ ‘Emancipation of Mimi’ and More
- 05) Mariah Carey (4.9 million albums sold)
- 04) Merry Christmas (5.4 million albums sold)
- 03) The Emancipation of Mimi (6 million albums sold)
- 02) Music Box (7.3 million albums sold)
- 01) Daydream (7.7 million albums sold)
What albums are worth money?
40 vinyl records worth a fortune today
- Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin (1969)
- Miles Davis, Kind of Blue (1959)
- The Who, The Who Sell Out (1967)
- Nirvana, Bleach (1989)
- XTC — Science Friction (1977)
- David Bowie — The Prettiest Star (1973)
- ABBA — Hova’s Vittne (1981)
- The Quarrymen — That’ll Be the Day (1981)
How do I find out what my vinyl records are worth?
Perhaps you’re curious about how much your vinyl collection is worth….Vinyl Record Price Guide
- Step 1: Identify the Vinyl Release. Most albums have been issued more than once, resulting in different release versions.
- Step 2: Navigate To The Discogs Release Page.
- Step 3: Find Prices In The Statistics Section.
What old albums are worth money today?
Are old albums worth anything?
“If it’s in mint condition it might sell for $20 to $30 if it’s and a really good early pressing,” Allen said. Yes, just like first or early printings of books, first pressings or early pressings of albums are worth more — even to a 25-year-old consumer.
What is Mariah Carey’s latest album?
Her fifteenth studio album, Caution, was released in November 2018 under Epic, and was given much higher praise than her most recent works at the time. In 2019, Carey released a deluxe version of her first Christmas album featuring an extra disc of remixes, live performances and multiple tracks from her second Christmas album.
How many copies did Mariah Carey’s Mariah sold?
It has sold 15 million copies worldwide and over 900,000 copies in Japan. ^ McKenzie, Sheena; Turner, Nischelle (May 7, 2014). “The evolution of Mariah Carey: From wide-eyed teen to songbird supreme”.
Is Mariah Carey’s’All I Want for Christmas Is You’double platinum?
Archived from the original on January 7, 2018. Retrieved December 30, 2018. ^ “Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ Is World’s First Double Platinum Holiday Ringtone”. Legacy Recordings. PR Newswire.
What is a Mariah Carey box set?
Box set of three CDs containing the standard editions of Mariah Carey, Emotions, and Music Box. Released in the US on October 16, 2001. Reissued in the UK on October 14, 2002. Box set of three CDs containing the standard editions of MTV Unplugged and Daydream, and the Japanese edition of Butterfly. Reissued in the UK on October 14, 2002.