How do I install HTC Sync Manager?
Installing HTC Sync Manager on your computer
- Download the HTC Sync Manager installer from the HTC support site: htc. com/hsm/.
- Launch the installer and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the supplied USB cable. HTC Sync Manager opens.
How do I transfer photos from my HTC phone to my Mac?
Transferring Photos and Videos to a Mac
- Attach a USB cable to your phone and to a free USB port on your Mac.
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you wish to transfer.
- Drag the files into the desired folder on your Mac.
How do I transfer files from my HTC to my computer?
Copying files between HTC 10 and your computer
- Connect HTC 10 to the computer using the supplied USB Type-C cable.
- On HTC 10, unlock the screen if it’s locked.
- On the pop-up message that asks whether to use USB for file transfers, tap Yes.
- Choose to view files.
- Copy the files from your computer to HTC 10, or vice versa.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my Macbook using USB?
Connect your phone to your Mac via a USB cable, and Android File Transfer should open automatically. Check your notifications bar and change the USB settings to File transfer/MTP mode if it doesn’t. In Android File Transfer, find the folder and/or file(s) you want to transfer. Drag and drop it to your desktop.
How do I get photos off my HTC One?
Transferring photos, videos, and music between your phone and computer
- Connect HTC One M9 to your computer.
- Download and use the HTC Sync Manager software on your computer.
- Use cloud storage services to put your media in one place so you can manage them anywhere—on your computer, HTC One M9, and other mobile devices.
How do I download photos from my HTC phone to my Mac?
Make sure your phone’s screen is unlocked. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable. If you’re asked to select a USB connection on your phone, choose Media device (MTP). Use the Android File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files.
How do I transfer photos from my HTC phone to my computer?
Connect HTC device to computer via a USB cable, then enable USB debugging on HTC device as prompted. 3. After the software recognizes HTC device, click Gallery option on the top menu, select desired photos from the list, right-click selected photos and tap Copy to computer to begin HTC file transfer to PC.
How can I update my old HTC phone?
On your Android phone
- Connect your phone and your RE.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Advanced settings.
- Tap Check for updates.
- If there’s an available firmware update, tap Update.
- Wait until the firmware update is complete.