How do I find someone on TDCJ?
TDCJ Inmate Search – Phone You can also call between 8-5 M-F to find out where a TDCJ inmate is located: Huntsville, (936) 295-6371, or (800) 535-0283. Pardons and Paroles, call the status line at (844) 512-0461.
How do I find my TDCJ release date?
You can find out an inmate’s projected release date by calling the TDCJ’s offender locator line at (936) 295-6371 or the general information line at (800) 535-0283. In order to find out the release date by phone, supply either the inmate’s TDCJ number or the full name and exact birth date.
How do I send an email to a TDCJ inmate?
E-mail the inmate’s full name and 7-digit TDCJ number to this e-mail address [email protected]. If you do not know the TDCJ number, provide the exact date of birth (if date of birth is not known, provide their approximate age and county of conviction). Please include inmate’s name in subject line of e-mail.
Can inmates respond to JPay emails?
Electronic emails are received by the inmate/offender via a kiosk for those facilities that have inmate/offender kiosks. The inmate/offender will reply to you using the kiosk without the need to print or scan any document. In most states with inmate/offender kiosks, you can also include a pre-paid reply.
How do I find out if an inmate was released from TDCJ?
- Inmate parole review status line (prior to being voted by the BPP to be released) – Board of Pardons and Paroles status line at (844) 512-0461.
- Inmate parole release status line (after being voted by the BPP to be released) – Parole Division status line in Austin (512) 406-5202.
What is TDCJ projected release date?
The projected release date occurs when an offender’s actual time served plus time earned is equal to the length of their sentence. On that date the parole board will make a determination as to whether the offender should be released to mandatory supervision.
How do I send an email to an inmate?
Family and friends of inmates can use the ConnectNetwork.com website to manage their account with GTL. Friends and family can create and fund an AdvancePay prepaid telephone account, and create, send and receive e-messages (very similar to email) with inmates from the ConnectNetwork.com website.
How to find an inmate with a TDCJ number?
– Are the registered owner of the telephone number. – Agree to allow the inmate to call the phone number. – Are at least 18 years old. – Will not forward calls, make 3-way calls or use a speakerphone on calls received from the inmate. – Understand that eligible inmates are not allowed to speak to any adult that is not listed on their Approved Calling List.
How can I send money to a TDCJ inmate?
– Payments made through the internet. JPay.com allows you to pay money to a prisoner or criminal via the internet. – On the telephone. Call 1-800-574-5729. To give money to a prisoner or offender over the phone, dial 1-800-574-5729. – MoneyGram. MoneyGram is a service that allows you to transfer money. – Pay using a money order. – Kiosk in the lobby.
How do you find TDCJ inmates who made parole?
– If you have questions or concerns regarding the location, conduct, or supervision of an offender on parole, you should email [email protected]. – If you have more general questions about the parole review process, you can email [email protected]. – If you have an open records request, you can write to [email protected].
How do inmates log into JPay?
– Enter a valid incarcerated ID. – Select the correct incarcerated individuals from the list you will be provided. – Provide us with your email and password. – Enter your billing information as it appears on your card statement.
How do I find an inmate in a county jail in Texas?
Besides the online locator tool, the TDCJ allows interested persons to carry out inmate lookup by phone. To obtain this information, call the general information line at (936) 295-6371 or (800) 535-0283.
How do I check my TDCJ parole status?
A: You may contact the Board of Pardons and Paroles status line in Austin at (844) 512-0461. Please have the offender’s name, TDCJ-CID number and/or date of birth available to assist the staff in obtaining the correct information. Or, review the results on the TDCJ Inmate Search/Parole Review Information website.