How do I export a SecureCRT session?
On the Windows, Mac, or Linux system, run SecureCRT or SecureFX and select Export Settings from the Tools menu. Choose the folder location and specify a name for the XML file that will be created (e.g., SCRTConfig. xml). The backup XML file will now be available in the location selected in Step 2 above.
How do I import a SecureCRT session?
Download the SecureCRT script and run it using the “Script -> run …” tab as you see below. A new window appears: select your CSV file and click on the “Open” button. After the work has been completed, the script will print the import result.
How do I open multiple sessions in SecureCRT?
How to quickly launch multiple SecureCRT® sessions.
- Method 1: Hold down the CTRL key, select multiple sessions in the Session Manager, then right click to connect to all of the selected sessions at once.
- Method 2: Create a folder in the Session Manager, and then put copies of each session into that folder.
How do I run a SecureCRT script?
Create a button command to run a script
- Right-click on an empty area of the button bar and select New Button… to bring up the Map Button dialog.
- Choose Run Script from the Function drop-down list.
- Click on the center Browse ‘…’ file selector button and navigate to your script file.
- Enter a button label and click OK.
How do I save a SecureCRT session log?
How to save the logs of SecureCRT
- Please choose Global Options.
- Then choose General > Default Session > Edit Default Settings.
- Please choose Log File. please choose the file address and set a file name. For example, I filled in E:\Development\SecureCRT\Logs\%H\%Y-%M-%D_%h%m%s.log.
Where are the SecureCRT sessions stored?
SecureCRT stores its sessions in ini files. The ini files for the sessions are located in a ‘Sessions’ folder inside the main configuration folder. The location of the configuration folder is specified in the ‘Configuration folder’ data field in the ‘General’ category of the ‘Global Options’.
How do I copy a SecureCRT session to another Mac?
Copy the folder (Sessions – including . ini) from the source, back it up and paste it under the destination directory structure. You are done. Your sessions should be visible within your second SecureCRT application.
Where is SecureCRT configuration file?
To find out where SecureCRT/SecureFX are currently storing configuration files, open the SecureCRT or SecureFX Global Options dialog and select the Configuration Paths category. The Configuration folder setting shows where configuration files are kept.
How do I send a command to multiple sessions in SecureCRT?
To open the Command window, select Command window on the View menu. Once all your sessions are started as tabs, right-click in the Command window and choose Send Commands to All Sessions. With this option enabled, each command entered into the Command window is sent to every tab in the SecureCRT window.
How do I change my SecureCRT password?
Unsave SecureCRT or SecureFX Password
- To remove your password from being saved, go to Options > Session Options while connected to Athena.
- In the Session Options window, select SSH2, then select Password and click on Properties. You’ll see two options to unsave the password or to change it.
What is SecureFX used for?
SecureFX is s secure file transfer program that allows you to transfer files to and from a UNIX server. Configuring SecureFX for an SFTP connection lets you transfer files directly to Stanford’s distributed network of UNIX computers while encrypting both your password and all transmitted information.