How do I block numbers on my HTC phone?
Open the Messages app, press and hold a contact (or phone number) and tap Block contact. To block multiple contacts, tap > Block contacts, select the contacts, and tap Block.
How do I block one number on WhatsApp?
Block a contact
- Open a chat with the contact, then tap More options > More > Block > BLOCK or REPORT AND BLOCK, which will report and block the number.
- Open a chat with the contact, then tap the name of the contact > Block > BLOCK.
How do I block a number on my HTC Desire 526g+?
- From a Home screen, tap the phone icon .
- Tap the. Menu. (upper-right).
- Tap. Blocked contacts. .
- Tap the. Add icon. (upper right).
- Select one of the following: Choose from contacts. Select a contact(s) from the list. Selected when a checkmark. is present. Add number.
Can you block a number on WhatsApp that’s not in your contacts?
If you want to block someone who isn’t in your contacts, you can block them from within their chat settings: Tap the chat with the person whom you want to block. Tap the contact’s name or number at the top of the chat page. Scroll down and tap Block at the bottom of the page.
How do I block a number on Android phone?
Navigate to and open the Phone app. Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings. Then, tap Block numbers. Tap Add phone number, and then enter the phone number you want to block.
How do I block someone on WhatsApp Android?
Block an unknown phone number
- If this is the first time you’ve been contacted by that phone number, you can open the chat and tap Block > Block.
- Open the chat with the unknown phone number, then tap the phone number > Block Contact > Block or Report Contact > Report and Block, which will report and block the number.
How do you block someone on WhatsApp without letting them know?
Unfortunately, there’s not really a way of blocking someone on WhatsApp without them knowing at all. However, there is another option for you to stop getting messages without blocking them. That is, you can choose to mute that person.
Can you stop non contacts messaging you on WhatsApp?
How to Block Unknown Numbers on WhatsApp. When you receive a message from an unknown number, you can simply select the respective chat and tap Block. First, open the chat, and then select the respective phone number. Select Block Contact, and tap Block or Report Contact.
How can I stop receiving unknown numbers on WhatsApp without blocking?
WhatsApp has a feature called Archive folder that will allow users to ignore a group or friend without having to block them. This feature will help users to hide the chats of people you don’t want to see or reply.
How do you block a number from texting you on Android?
Add Number to Block List
- Open the Messages app, tap the menu icon, and select Spam and blocked.
- Tap the menu icon and select Blocked contacts.
- Tap Add A Number.
- Enter the number in the dialog box and tap Block.
Why can’t I block a number Android?
How do you block a contact?
How to block a number on Android
- Open the Phone app.
- While on the Dial or Call Logs tab, tap the More Options menu, represented by the three vertical dots on the top-right of the app.
- Choose Call Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Call blocking & Decline with message in the call settings.
- Tap Blocked numbers.
How can I stop receiving unknown numbers on WhatsApp?
How do I stop unknown numbers from messaging me on WhatsApp?
This can be done by going settings->account->privacy and choose “My contacts” or “Nobody”. If you want stranger can not send you messages, all you can do is block that person.
How can I stop receiving messages from someone on WhatsApp without blocking them?
Disabling notifications in the form of WhatsApp icons or dots: Go to your phone settings (under the general Android settings) >> Apps>> Open list of Apps>>Select WhatsApp>>Tap on Notification and disable all notifications for WhatsApp. Disable vibration and popups as well.
What happens when I block a number on WhatsApp?
What Happens When You Block a Number on WhatsApp? Blocked numbers and contacts can no longer contact you. They won’t be able to send you messages, add you to groups, or call you. At the same time, they won’t be able to access profile-related information such as status updates or changes to your profile photos.
How to know if someone blocked Your Number in WhatsApp?
– There’s no definite way to tell if you’ve been blocked on WhatsApp, but there are a few warning signs. – When someone blocks you on WhatsApp, you won’t be able to call them and they won’t see your messages. – This story is part of Insider’s Guide to WhatsApp.
What happens when you block someone on WhatsApp?
When you block someone on WhatsApp,you no longer receive notifications,messages,calls,or status updates from them.
How do you unblock someone on WhatsApp?
– From the WhatsApp home screen, tap the three dots in the top right, then Settings. – Tap Account, then Privacy, then Blocked contacts at the bottom. – Tap the number/name you want to unblock, then tap Unblock (name).