How do I access my Verizon backup Assistant?
Setting up Backup Assistant on your phone 1. Access Get It Now on your handset. Access and launch Backup Assistant under getGOING subcategory Business/Tools. At the Welcome screen, press OK, the right “Soft Key” to continue.
What is Verizon backup Assistant Plus?
Backup Assistant Plus is a free service from Verizon Wireless that safeguards your contacts by automatically backing them up to a secure web site. If your phone is lost, stolen or damaged, Backup Assistant restores your saved address book to a new phone.
How do I retrieve phone numbers from Verizon?
Verizon Cloud – 4G Basic Phone – Restore Contacts
- From the main screen, select. Menu. . Utilize the 5-way navigation pad to highlight and the center button to select.
- Select. Cloud. . If unavailable, tap. Media center. .
- Select. Next. . Backup will begin automatically. Contacts that have been backed up automatically restore.
How do I transfer contacts from Verizon backup Assistant?
- Log into your Verizon account and access the Backup Assistant.
- Select all of your contacts.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Save as Type.”
- Choose CSV and save your contacts as a CSV file.
- Log into your Google account and visit Google Contacts.
How do I access my Verizon Cloud?
From a web browser on a computer, sign in to My Verizon. From the ‘How to access Verizon Cloud’ page, click Verizon Cloud web portal (in the ‘Access my Cloud’ section). Click the appropriate tab. Click an option then follow the on-screen prompts.
How do I backup my Verizon messages plus?
How to Back Up Messages Using Message+
- Open the Message+ app.
- Expand the menu on the right side of the screen.
- Go to the backup section to start the backup.
- After the backup completes, the backed-up messages will get uploaded to your Verizon Cloud.
How do I access my old Verizon cloud?
Verizon Cloud – Website – Restore / Recover Deleted Files
- From a web browser on a computer, sign in to My Verizon.
- Navigate: Account.
- From the ‘Verizon Cloud’ section, click.
- From the ‘How to access Verizon Cloud’ page, click Verizon Cloud web portal (in the ‘Access my Cloud’ section).
- Click an option:
How do I transfer my Verizon contacts to a new phone?
Here’s how to use Verizon’s Content Transfer app:
- Download the Content Transfer app on both your old phone and your new phone.
- Open the app on each device, choose your device types and follow the steps to link your phones.
- Select the content you’d like to transfer – contacts, messages, pictures, music, etc.
- That’s it.
How do I get my contacts from Verizon cloud to my new phone?
From a web browser on a computer, sign in to My Verizon. (in the ‘Access my Cloud’ section). Navigate to then select the contact file. to confirm….Verizon Cloud – Website – Import Contacts
- Only compatible info is synced to the device.
- Some special characters in the contact info may not translate correctly.
How do I access Verizon Cloud on my Iphone?
Verizon Cloud – AppleiPhone – Sync Media
- Tap the. Verizon Cloud icon. .
- Tap the. Navigation Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap. Settings. .
- Adjust backup settings (e.g., What to back up, How to back up.)
- When complete, tap the. Navigation Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap. Home. .
- Tap the. Back Up icon.
- Tap the. Back Up Now button.
How do I check my cloud storage?
About This Article
- Open your cloud storage app.
- Tap the “☰” icon.
- Find your storage info on the menu panel.
How can I recover data from my old phone?
On the “Bring your data from…” screen, tap “A backup from the cloud” Sign into your Google Account and agree to the terms. A list of backup options will appear, select the most relevant backup to restore the data. Tap “Restore” to get all the data and settings from your previous phone restored.
How do I restore my message plus?
Verizon Messages (Message+) – Android Smartphone – Restore Messages
- Open the. Verizon Messages app. .
- Tap the. Menu icon. (upper-left).
- Tap. Settings. .
- Tap. Account. .
- Tap. Restore Messages. .
- Tap. Restore from SD Card. . Allows you to restore messages that were saved to your phone’s SD card.
How do I transfer messages plus to a new phone?
- Download Droid Transfer 1.34 and Transfer Companion 2.
- Connect your Android device (quick start guide).
- Open the “Messages” tab.
- Create a backup of your messages.
- Disconnect the phone, and connect the new Android device.
- Choose which messages to transfer from the backup to the phone.
- Hit “Restore”!