Can you see the history on Windows Media Player?
Every time when you right click on the Windows Media Player icon which is on the Taskbar you will get list of recently played items.
How do I show the list in Windows Media Player?
If you are talking about the List Pane open Media Player. If in Library view point to the second square next to Search, it will say, Layout Options, click it then click Show List Pane. If in Now Playing view click Now Playing then click Show List Pane.
How do I clear Windows Media Player history?
Removing recent entries in Windows Media Player 9 and 10 series
- Click Options under the. Tools menu.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click the Clear History button to clear Windows Media Player’s recently played files list.
- If you are using Windows Media Player 9, click the.
- If you are using Windows Media Player 10, click the.
How do I find recent activity on Windows 10?
Use Windows Event Viewer to Check Computer Events
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard – the Windows symbol is found in the bottom-left corner of most keyboards, between the CTRL and ALT keys.
- Type Event – this will highlight Event Viewer in the search box.
- Press the Enter key to launch Event Viewer.
Where are Windows Media Player Playlists?
Saved lists are stored by default in the Playlists subfolder of the current user profile’s My Music folder. You can also create and save Auto Playlists, which are essentially saved searches whose results are updated automatically each time you open them.
How do I organize music in Windows Media Player?
- click “Organize”, then “Options”
- On the library tab be sure to check “Rename music files using rip music settings” and “Rearrange music in rip music folder, using rip music settings”.
- Click “Apply” and “OK”
- click “Organize”, then click “Apply media information changes”.
How do I clear Media Player library?
Clear Playlists and Library in Windows Media Player
- In Windows Media Player, navigable to a list of items you wish to delete.
- Press “CTRL” + “A” to select all items.
- Press “Delete“.
- Repeat these steps for additional lists you wish to delete.
How good is Windows Media Player?
The Good. Windows Media Player 11 has a simple and visually effective interface; excellent performance, especially with large media libraries; and solid integration with Urge, its de facto music service.
Where does Windows Media Player save to?
When you copy songs from a CD using Windows Media Player, they are saved by default to the music library.
Where does Windows Media Player store metadata?
Right-click on the title and select Find album info. This will bring up the Find album information window. Here you’ll see the existing information that Windows Media Player interpreted as correct on the left side.
How do I view my history in Windows Media Player?
Click the drop-down menu below “Library” and select the library of which you want to check the history. For music, videos or recorded TV, click the box next to “Date Last Played” to put a checkmark there. Click the “File” menu. At the very bottom you can see the last nine items you opened in Windows Media Player.
What’s new in Windows Media Player 12?
A new taskbar thumbnail with playback controls makes previewing easier and more fun. Windows Media Player 12 has built-in support for many popular audio and video formats.
How to view recently played items in Windows Media Player?
Every time when you right click on the Windows Media Player icon which is on the Taskbar you will get list of recently played items. I hope I answered your question. If you have any other issues with Windows, please do post it in Microsoft Community.
How do I Delete my internet history in Windows Media Player?
Open Windows Media Player. Click the drop-down menu below “Now Playing” and select “More Options.” Click on the “Privacy” tab. Near the bottom will be an area called “History.” Make sure there is a checkmark in the box next to “Save file and URL history in the Player.” If there is not, click the box to put a checkmark there.